BCL6 | Fertility impact | Testing & next steps
With Chris Jackson, CEO & President of ReceptivaDX™
Catch our expert webinar
From a deep dive into BCL6 and why testing is crucial, to its links to silent endometriosis and unlocking diagnosis.
75% of women with unexplained infertility will test positive for BCL6. Let’s get empowered, and know why.
Book your spot at our free webinar now, and get your questions answered. Can’t join live? Register now for access to watch it back.
- What is BCL6 & why does it matter?
- What’s the connection between BCL6, fertility & IVF success rates?
- When should I test for BCL6?
- How does endometriosis impact IVF?
- What is the ReceptivaDX™ test? How does it work?
- Where can I get tested?
- Testing positive – next steps & treatment options
Book your spot