GIVEAWAY – Two Ovulation Prediction Bundles Worth €170
- Testing Kit
- Refill Kit (for 3 cycles)
- Ovulation PdG Confirmation Kit
Ends 7th July 2021. Global Entries.
What is pearl?
pearl is based on a simple philosophy: every woman is different, why wouldn’t her fertility be? This is why pearl offers individualized fertility tracking for women who want to get in touch with their cycle and bodies / those who are trying to conceive.
When pearl started their journey, they were shocked at the lack of available information and efficient resources available for women who want to track / detect ovulation and learn about their menstrual cycle. Between products that didn’t offer individualization, and information based on a lack of sufficient research, they knew it was time for a change. In order to provide the best product and information, it was essential to recognize two things:
- Each woman’s hormonal state is unique.
- Hormones are the most reliable indicator of fertility and ovulation.
How to use your kit:
- Choose the right strip. The Pearl App informs you which strip to use each day. Your kit will either come with 2 or 3 kinds of test strips, depending on which you purchased. The pink strip tests your Luteinizing Hormone (LH) levels and the blue one tests your Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). Find out more about the hormones you are testing here.
- Use the strip. Your kit may include a urine catcher (scoop) or a strip holder. Dip the strip in a cup for 5 to 10 seconds (Stay under the MAX line) or expose the strips with the holder to midstream urine. Place the strip on a flat surface. It takes 10-15 minutes to develop, so make yourself some tea or go about your morning meanwhile.
- Take a picture. Don’t worry, it’s not an early morning selfie. In the app’s “Capture mode”, choose your cycle day & strip color. Then take a picture of the strip, matching it to the layout on your screen.
That was easy!
Click here to find out more about pearl’s ovulation kit and how to use it.