We put your questions to Dr James Hopkisson, consultant gynaecologist and Medical Lead for TFP Fertility UK, with over 30 years of experience in fertility medicine, treatment and care.
Watch as he shares his expert insight, plus, a list of all the next steps to get support and treatment rolling.
He’ll cover off;
- Can I get pregnant with PCOS?
- How do you know if you have PCOS?
- Is PCOS easier to diagnose than other conditions, such as endometriosis?
- Is it possible to be misdiagnosed with PCOS? And if so, why?
- Do people with PCOS have more success with IVF, due to having more eggs?
- And more!
Want to know which PCOS questions the community is really asking? Read our deep dive into the most-asked PCOS questions – and find out all of the answers.
TFP Fertility UK collectively focus on a truly personalised approach. For a tailored treatment plan, investigations and some answers, reach out to the team.