The whole 9 months – how to support your GC across their pregnancy
Supporting your gestational carrier through pregnancy is a uniquely challenging experience. It’s a sensitive time for all involved, so understanding the best ways to support her is essential.
We spoke with Stephanie Martin & Claire Mooney from top LGBTQ+ surrogacy agency Be Parent about key milestones, boundaries, and expectations for birth and recovery with your gestational carrier.
Our talking points include:
- Key milestones to put in the diary, for both intended parents and gestational carriers
- Organisation & preparation tips for GCs
- How to respect your GC’s boundaries
- How can intended parents (IPs) help smoothen the process and pregnancy?
- Don’t forget the fourth trimester – how can IPs support GCs following birth?
Start your LGBT surrogacy journey with Be Parent, and experience their amazing care from the get-go. Every initial consultation is completely free.