We all know the stats. Miscarriages are common, and occur in one in four pregnancies. But why do they happen, and what tests can we have, to dig a little deeper into our own risks and history?
Separate myths from facts with our Insta Live Q&A, speaking to Dr Venkat, Medical Director at Harley Street Fertility Clinic (HSFC). TRB founder Eloise covers your key miscarriage concerns and questions – join the TRB tribe now for future live chats – including:
- what triggers miscarriage?
- what blood tests can I have for miscarriage, and what will they show?
- is increased miscarriage risk hereditary?
- what investigations can I have to determine the cause of miscarriage?
- will my miscarriage affect future fertility?
Ready for next steps? Speak to the amazing team at HSFC – whether it’s repeat miscarriage or test result queries, they’re dedicated to providing expert support.
All caught up? Head over to Insta for upcoming Q&As.