Vitamen – this is a multivitamin and mineral supplement that contains the most important nutrients to support male reproduction. The most important ingredients in Vitamen include:
- Folate – Supporting the normal function of the immune system and normal cell division
- Selenium – Supporting normal sperm production, protecting DNA and sperm membranes from oxidative damage, and supporting male thyroid function
- Vitamin B12 – maintaining the normal production and metabolism of men’s reproductive hormones
- Vitamins C and E – Protecting sperm DNA from damage (essential for conception and maintaining a successful pregnancy). It is particularly important to supplement these vitamins into your diet if your intake of fresh fruit and vegetables is low
- Zinc – very important for improving male fertility as it is required to make the outer layer and tail of the sperm. Zinc is used in the semen, so it needs to be replenished regularly to maintain healthy sperm.
Vitamen Boost – this formula prevents oxidative stress and helps to further protect the DNA of sperm which is particularly crucial with age. This is to be used in conjunction with Vitamen. The most important thing to know about this supplement is how exactly it prevents oxidative stress.
It contains Vitamin E, Zinc, Selenium and Manganese, as well as Alpha Lipoic Acid, N-Acetyl Cysteine and Resveratrol, and natural antioxidant extracts such as pomegranate, bilberry, watercress, pine bark and mixed berries to the protect sperm from oxidative stress.
Vitamen Boost 2 – This supplement has been designed for men who knowingly have fertility issues and need extra support from their supplements. This is a specialised amino acid powder to help with healthy sperm count, motility and morphology.