Campaign terms and conditions:
By entering the Ribbon Box (TRB) psychological counselling Giveaway, you confirm that you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. TRB reserves the right to refuse to accept applications or select applicants as Recipients for the no-fee counselling by anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
Gynem No Fee psychological counselling (and discount on future sessions) is open to anyone eligible for fertility treatment in the Czech Republic, except for TRB and Clinic employees, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
In accordance with Czech law, assisted fertility treatment can only be administered if the woman is below 49 years of age and has a male partner (marriage is not required).
How to Enter
- The Campaign will open at 0.001 hours (UK time) on Monday 18th September and close at 23.59 hours (UK time) on Monday 2nd October (the Closing Date)
- To qualify for entry into the Campaign, applicants must enter their email address and name in the entry box and tick the agreement boxes. 1 entry per person/household only.
- Entries received after the Closing Date will not be valid.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions. TRB reserves the right to refuse an entry at any time during the promotion.
- TRB and its agents take no responsibility for incomplete entries or opt-in forms or any applications that are lost, delayed or otherwise not received for any reason, including technical interruption, fault or website failure. Such entries will be deemed invalid. Treatment Recipient selection and the Treatments being offered:
- Applicants will be sorted into the specific giveaway they enter for (one round of no-fee psychological counselling at Gynem). A random number generator will select three successful recipients from all valid entries received by the Closing Date in that category below as applicable. Recipients can only benefit from one giveaway prize for Gynem.
- The no fee psychological counselling session might be in the form of an online or a personal session.
- The giveaway prize/ voucher is valid for one year from the TRB announcement of successful recipients.
- These successful recipients also have a chance to use a 20 % discount on 3 future psychological counselling sessions at Gynem.
- For the No Fee psychological counselling sessions at Gynem, the selected Recipient’s details will then be sent to the Clinic to check that they are suitable for treatment as applicable, that they meet the relevant country’s fertility law requirements where applicable, and that they meet the Clinic’s own criteria. If the selected Recipient is not suitable, then a new Recipient will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries, and checked for suitability. This process will continue as necessary until a suitable Recipient for that Clinic is found.
- TRB will notify the successful Recipients by email provided in the entry box during DATE. TRB will make 3 attempts by email within a 7 day period to contact the successful Recipients, but should TRB not be able to contact a Recipient, the award of the no-cost psychological counselling session will lapse and TRB reserves the right to select a substitute Recipient in accordance with the Campaign’s process set out above.
- TRB will publicly announce the names (1st name and surname where the Recipient agrees), and counties, states or cities and countries of the successful Recipients DATE by publishing the details on the TRB website and on its social media channels.
- Recipients must keep the fact that they have been successful in their Application confidential until TRB has publicly announced this.
- Sessions can be taken at any time after the Recipient being notified but within the time-scale set out in the Clinic’s / Provider’s terms and conditions, subject to Clinic/ Provider availability.
- Gynem’s no-fee psychological counselling session is subject to their own terms and conditions, which the relevant Clinic or Provider will require you to agree to. Details of these are available in the drop down above. Please ensure that you read the relevant Clinic and/or Provider’s terms and conditions carefully. The Clinic or Provider terms and conditions will also be provided directly to Recipients. Treatments will therefore be the subject of a separate agreement between Recipients and the Clinic/Provider concerned. TRB will have no involvement in that process, and will not be part of or responsible for that agreement. TRB is not an agent of or recommending or endorsing any of the Clinics/Providers in any way.
- Recipients will receive the relevant treatment with no fee payable by themselves for one psychological counselling sessions. However, all travel, accommodation and any other incidental expenses will be the responsibility of the Recipients and no contribution will be made to these by TRB or the Gynem clinic. Recipients will also be responsible for ensuring that they meet any visa, permit or other requirements to enable them to take up the session in person at Gynem. In case that the Recipient uses the voucher for the no-fee psychological counselling session and decides to proceed with more sessions at the clinic (online or in-person), the Recipient has a chance to use a 20 % discount for up to 3 sessions and each session needs to be paid in advance.
- Vouchers are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- Recipients will be required to share their experience with the psychological counselling sessions at Gynem with TRB and the Gynem clinic (on both the TRB and Gynem clinic platforms). This may involve providing a podcast(s), or articles and similar events, which may be done on a named or anonymised basis. The exact details of how and when this journey-sharing will be done will be a matter for agreement with TRB and you will be required to sign a Consent Form to confirm your agreement to this.
- Recipients may also be required to participate in other non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Campaign, which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media including TRB´s website and social media channels. Recipients can request that their name be anonymised if they so wish.