Everything you need to know about IUI
IUI (intrauterine insemination) is a treatment which involves directly inserting sperm into the uterus. That’s the definition, but – like with almost every fertility topic – there’s much more to it than that.
Here are the top-searched IUI questions on Google, answered by UK Medical Lead, Dr James Hopkisson, at TFP Fertility UK.
Watch as we get professional answers to your IUI FAQs, including:
- What is IUI?
- Who can use IUI?
- What is the process for IUI?
- What happens after IUI?
- When should I test after IUI?
- How successful can IUI be?
- IUI or IVF – which is better?
- How do you prepare for IUI (1st, 2nd time)?
- What about IUI for same-sex couples?
- What’s the cost of IUI?
- When should I start IUI?
- How will I be tested before IUI?
- What about IUI for PCOS?
- Does IUI hurt
Looking for local IUI, or IVF and other treatment options? TFP Fertility UK is an amazing network of fertility clinics and satellite services, find a fertility clinic near you.